DOCTORATE IN PEACE ADMINISTRATION (DPA)
Training Academy Doctors Leaders for Peace
1. Inauguration: At United Nations Headquarters, New York, on 23 May 2000.
2. Purpose: To train equally doctors and project leaders for peace
3. Admission: Higher education diplomas of all Member States or Observer States of the United Nations, without discrimination as to age, sex, race, social condition, religion or political belief.
4 . Diploma and experience required:
- At least a doctoral higher education level
- Ten years of professional experience with high responsabilities
- Very strong motivation for peace and humanitarian projects
- Strong spirit of leadership, able to design and implement project for peace at national and international level
5. Courses: online courses free of charge
6. Teaching : By internet in french and english
7. Duration : at least two years, including residential seminars
8. Selection: Upon written submission. Applications must be sent by mail to 1522 Cleveland Street, HOLLYWOOD 33020 FLORIDA, USA, par fax : (954) 929 20 28 ou par courrier électronique firstname.lastname@example.org .
9. Applications for "Doctorate of Peace Administration" for the " Leaders without Borders".
- Last name
- First name
- Date and place of birth
- Language ( write, read., speak )
- Current address: phone, fax, e-mail
- Marital status: single, married, divorced, (number and age of children)
- University courses and degrees (enclose copies of doctor's degree or highest degree received by candidate)
- Professional career (200 words)
- Candidate's demonstration of profound motivations for peace ( 500 words), as well as ability and skills to manage important projects
- Three reference letters